How To Use One Shot Drain Cleaner?
How to Use One Shot Drain Cleaner? Just follow the easy to use instructions below.
1. First, apply a pair of protective gloves and glasses before opening the bottle.
2. Using a cup, remove as much water as possible from the drain, sink or toilet to be treated.
3. Pour One Shot Drain Cleaner very slowly and directly into the drain.
4. Sink drains: Use about 125ml initially.
5. Allow standing for 5 minutes.
6. Carefully add 150ml cold water and allow to stand for 5 minutes then flush.
7. Repeat if necessary.
8. Toilet and floor drain: Use about 250 ml and follow directions as above.
9. As a preventative measure: Add 100ml of One Shot per month in each drain. For best results use early in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT in a septic tank?
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT on a macerator/Saniflo system?
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT if I have used other chemicals first (bleach, soda crystals, etc)?
One Shot Drain Cleaner, powerful and effective. Clogged drains are a pain in the neck. Water overflowing and not going down, can really set your day off on the wrong foot. That’s where One Shot Drain Cleaner comes in. This easy to use, One Shot Drain Cleaner is literally all it takes; just One Shot! With just one shot, your water will be running freely down your drain with no interference.
One shot drain cleaner goes to work right away, instantly dissolving grease, rags, soap, and paper towels obstructing your drain before professional treatment becomes necessary. Being a strong fluid, you should make sure to follow manufacturer’s instructions and use appropriate protection when handling.
One shot should be used monthly, as a preventative, before your drains become a nuisance, and the name speaks for itself; with just One Shot you will be saving money with unobstructed drains instead of having to hire professional help to clear them for you.
At Fulcare, One Shot Drain Cleaner is one of our best selling products as customers keep coming back for more, due to its excellent working rate.
One Shot Drain Cleaner can be relied upon to unblock your drains when needed. That's why it's best to have a stock of them handy for regular usage, as well as emergency use so it's always available whenever you need.
At Fulcare, we offer you One Shot Drain Cleaner