Instrapac Medical Probes (50) 8503
£58.66 (Ex VAT)
Out of stockAsk a question about this item
Order before 12pm for next working day delivery
The Instrapac 8503 is a single use general purpose Surgical Medical Probe, designed to gauge the depth or direction of a superficial wound cavity or exploration of superficial skin lesions.
These Medical Probes have been manufactured from medical grade surgical stainless steel. They are supplied in an easy to open, sterile pack.
- High quality surgical steel instrument
- Lower cost alternative to reprocessing reusable instruments
- Protects patients against cross infection risks
- Full compliance with the Medical Devices Directive
- CE Marked
- Sterile, Single-use instrument
- Medical Probe length 125mm
- Fine diameter of approx 1.2mm