Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors
£13.40 (Inc VAT)
Out of stockAsk a question about this item
Order by 1pm for same day dispatch (Mon - Thurs)
"The Omron RS2 automatic wrist digital blood pressure monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and pulse rate in adult patients with wrist circumference ranging from 13.5 cm to 21.5 cm..
The blood pressure monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. When the cuff inflates, this monitor senses the pressure pulsations of the artery underneath the cuff.
The pulses are called oscillometric pulses. The electronic pressure sensor displays a digital reading of blood pressure.
- Intellisense Technology
- Cuff wrapping guide
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Pre-formed easy to fit cuff
- 30 memories
- Dimensions (W x H x L) approx: 84mm × 62mm × 21mm (not including the wrist cuff)
- Measurable Wrist Circumference: 13.5 to 21.5 cm
- Memory: Stores up to 30 readings
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0mmHg to 299mmHg
- Accuracy: Pressure: ±3 mmHg - Pulse: ±5% of display reading
- Blood Pressure Measurement Range: SYS: 60 to 260 mmHg - DIA: 40 to 215 mmHg
- Pulse Measurement Range: 40 to 180 beats / min.
- Power Source: 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries 1.5V
- Battery Life: Approximately 300 measurements (using new alkaline batteries)
- Weight approx: 85g (not including batteries)
- Quantity: 1"