Customer Notice: We are currently running a limited service, and to ensure that supplies reach those who are most in need, we will be prioritising our existing customers and those most vulnerable, please allow up to 4 working days, from once the order has been placed, until delivery of the goods. For more information regarding Covid-19 please click here.
- Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic our company is complying with the Government's Guidelines and operating with a minimum workforce.
- We are still working as hard as we can, to get all the supplies out to you. We are not closing, and are still sending your orders out daily.
- Staff will be operating mainly via email rather than telephones, please use the below email for any website related queries – Including inquiries related to stock levels, tracking orders, problems with orders etc. – Websales@fullis.co.uk
- Due to the high demand for products, stock levels on our website may not always be accurate, and in order to allocate stock fairly, your order may only be partially fulfilled or cancelled. You will receive an update notifying you of any changes to your order.
-Limited manpower, and extended lead times from suppliers, results in us being unable to offer a next day delivery service. All in stock items can take up to 3 working days to arrive.
One Shot Drain Cleaner - Instantly unblocks drain in just one shot! One Shot is the original and best drain cleaner available in the UK. One Shot has been sold throughout the UK for over 33 years. Tried, tested and trusted, the One Shot brand of drain cleaner has been used by generations of people to save money and keep their drains flowing.
When poured into a clogged or blocked drain, One Shot instant drain cleaner goes to work instantly. dissolving grease, rags, soap, and paper towels. One Shot should be used as a preventative maintenance product on a regular monthly basis and you will not need expensive professional plumbing services.
TRADE CUSTOMERS ONLY, YOU MUST HAVE AN EPP LICENCE AND BE OVER 18 TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
How To Use One Shot Drain Cleaner:
1. First, apply a pair of protective gloves and glasses before opening the bottle. 2. Using a cup, remove as much water as possible from the drain, sink or toilet to be treated. 3. Pour One Shot Drain Cleaner very slowly and directly into the drain. 4. Sink drains: Use about 125ml initially. 5. Allow standing for 5 minutes. 6. Carefully add 150ml cold water and allow to stand for 5 minutes then flush. 7. Repeat if necessary. 8. Toilet and floor drain: Use about 250 ml and follow directions as above. 9. As a preventative measure: Add 100ml of One Shot per month in each drain. For best results use early in the morning.
FAQS Frequently Asked Questions Q. Can I use ONE SHOT in a septic tank? A. Yes
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT on a macerator/Saniflo system? A. No
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT if I have used other chemicals first (bleach, soda crystals, etc)? A. No